Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Grandchildren

   Being a Grandma is the best! I've been a Grandma for 18 years! I've got 3 grandchildren, 2 girls and a boy. It's been wonderful to be able to live close to all 3 of them,so I get to see them pretty often. It's also been so much fun to watch  them become good friends with each other,two are brother and sister, one is an only child. They get along with each other and have sooo much fun. I not only love them very much,I really like them. They make me laugh, and they teach me things. They are all "pluged in" and know more about elctronics than I do.... the youngest is 8!!!! 
  
   The nice thing about being a Grandparent is just relaxing and enjoying these people just the way they are. I don't have to dicipline them,(they don't need it any way) or get involed with how they do in school,or with there friendships. I feel so lucky, and yes "blessed" that my Grandchildren and Children are really kind, honest,lovely human beings. It makes beining a Grandma a very rewarding time of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment