Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2,2012

   This is a New Year!!  Whew!!  Life moves fast!!  Seems like I was just done basking in the glow of a wonderful Thanksgiving,when it was time to get started on Christmas. Christmas...Celebrateing the birth of Christ,it's just not your ordinary holiday. I don't know of any other birthday party that is celebrated by so many people all at the same time. Shopping,cooking, bakeing,decorateing inside and out,new cloths,partys,church services,concerts,parades,it goes on and on an on. We love it! It's fun! It's pretty and very exciting and yes romantic.

    Like everyone else I want a new beginning, a make over, changes in the way I do life. This little blog may just be the start of something new. I want to learn new things this year,be a better Grammy to my Grandchildren, learn how to connect with them in a new way. Of course like everyone else I'd like to live a healthier life,so I'll be working on that too. This little blog is new today!! A new learning experiance for me. I'm actually just learning how to use the computer,so this may be a little rough,but thats o.k. its a new journey and a New Year!!!                

1 comment:

  1. whoop, whoop! Congrats - keep at it - it's fun and I want to see what you have to say:)

    ReplyDelete